As Holywood movies would suggest (e.g. Ghost), after people die, they may wander around as Ghosts, carrying out their desires, possibly interacting with and/or influencing the living.
- The Bible has more-than-one description of Ghosts/Spirits:
1. Who are each of them?
2. What is each of their purpose?
3. Where did each come from?
4. What is/should our relationship be with each?
5. How do they (if they) communicate with the living?
6. How do they (if they) influence the living?
Can someone answer these questions with (?substantial?) Scripture? :) :)